APSTAR HG2 1632
FLEXO FOLDER GLUER
With more standard features than other brands, the APSTAR HG2 is the perfect choice for companies that need versatility in a competitive marketplace.
Performance and Versatility
Looking for superior performance and versatility? Look no further.
NOW AVAILABLE WITH TOP PRINTING CAPABILITIES.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Servo Lead Edge Feeder
- Remote Ethernet connection for 24/7 support
- SUN Microgrind for a consistent cutting and creasing surface throughout the life of the anvil blankets
- Siemens PLCs and touch screens throughout
- Impulse dust management system for highest quality graphics and more machine uptime
- Components you know and can rely on: Praxair anilox rolls, CUE blankets, Rexroth, ABB, SEW Euro drive, ARO
- Four-shaft servo dual slotter for versatility, extraordinary scoring and virtually no slotting knife changes
- Movable center head that allows for different slotting configurations
- High-speed, top-loading Counter Ejector for die-cutting and smaller bundle quantities
- Adjustable folding swords allowing compensation for different board calipers leading to more precise final folding
- Dual servo slotter virtually eliminates knife changes
When you've been in the business as long as we
have, you start to be able to anticipate the market's
needs. That's why Haire isn't experiencing year-plus
wait times on APSTARs.
Have yours installed in 2022!
The Leader in Printing Inside the Box
A new age is upon us. Customers have come to expect a more thoroughly branded experience at each touchpoint in the customer journey. That is perhaps never more clear than in unboxing. Top-and-bottom printing means you can create a completely branded unboxing experience for your customers. Simply put, it makes unboxing your product more delightful and enhances brand perception.
Haire Group is proud to have been at the forefront of the top-and-bottom printing revolution.