ROTARY DIE CUTTER
With more standard features than other brands, the APSTAR HG2 is the perfect choice for companies that need versatility in a competitive marketplace.
The APSTAR HG2 Rotary Die Cutter is setting a new standard of performance in the corrugated box industry with cutting-edge technology that comes standard on every machine. Every important feature necessary for dazzling flexo printing and consistent production rates is incorporated on the APSTAR HG2 rotary die cutter. Reliability. Every shift. Every day.
With its extended feed and print sections, inline sheet cleaning, chambered ink metering with twin ink pumps, and its ability to easily expand with your market opportunities, no other modern rotary die cutter includes more standard features to ensure your success. The result? The highest quality printing with the maximum ROI.
Built To Last
- ISO 9,000 Company
- Gear trains hardened as high as 60 HRC critical components supplied from top manufacturers around the globe
- The APSTAR HG2 combines PLC accuracy and computer-controlled repeatability to offer incredible print-to-print registration accuracy through as many as seven inline flexo sections.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- SUN Lead Edge Feeder with over 7,000 installations worldwide
- SUN MircoGrind for a consistent cutting and creasing surface throughout the useful life of the anvil blankets
- Siemens PLCs and touch screens throughout
- Impulse dust management system for highest quality graphics and more machine uptime
- Complete computer controls for faster set-ups and repeatable quality
- Extended length vacuum transfer feed section for better feed to first down print registration
- Components you know and can rely on: Praxair anilox rolls, CUE blankets, Rexroth, ABB, SEW Euro drive, and ARO